- I just ground my whole bean coffee with my blender. We’ll find out if that was a good or bad idea. If it’s a bad idea, then I should suck it up and buy a coffee grinder. I also want a moka pot.
- Lack of money is one of the least fun parts of being a grownup. Why didn’t anyone warn me?
- Butter in your coffee is actually really tasty. I know it sounds gross, but that’s how you make Bulletproof Coffee. I’ve been bringing little jars of butter and coconut oil with me to coffee shops.
- No butter today…need to get my head on straight and actually plan some meals and do some real grocery shopping
- One more time…being poor is really not fun.
- I want it to be the weekend already so I can have an excuse to play.
- There is a freeze warning down south where it’s currently somewhere around 60 degrees Fahrenheit and meanwhile all we get here is a special weather statement and it’s in the 30s and only feels like 24. Weird.
- I have got the worst cabin fever from staying inside because of allergies and not getting any good workouts in because my foot might have a microscopic fracture somewhere.
- Speaking of allergies, I’ve actually managed to only take one of three allergy medications that I’ve taken the last few years. I didn’t even take it the last couple of days because I was inside in the mornings and that’s when it’s the worst. Thank you, paleo. Maybe next year we can go drug free. Now, that would be something.
- Ever hear of a souffle omelette? Head over to Conor Bofin’s blog and take a peek at the drool worthy photos and make your own. That’s my big meal planning of this week…to make and eat one of those decadent looking omelettes.