- I was reading labels at Target trying to find some natural beauty products and laughed in disbelief when I read “synthetic beeswax” on the carton of an eyeshadow stick. What is that anyway? There must be some chemical name they could have thrown on there, but no, apparently, synthetic beeswax sounds better. Either way, I’m not wearing it, especially when I can get something that doesn’t make me wonder what I’m putting on my face for the same price or cheaper.
- I just looked at the weather forecast and after a week of temps hitting somewhere in the range of 70-80 degrees Fahrenheit, we’re dipping to 40 on Monday. I might have to go and dig out all those warm clothes that I relegated to my storage bins just last week. Darn it!
- Being bored with food and not hungry has me opening the fridge every hour hoping that there might be something tasty to eat in there.
- I’m not really complaining about the weather cooling down, since I really rather not have to figure out how to put my air conditioner in the window again. Or as my sister likes to say, “Throw it out the window.” That’s her instructional way of describing how to install window air conditioners.
- Speaking of window air conditioners, I already saw one peeking out of a window today.
- I’m happy it’s Friday…but, can someone stretch the weekend out, please?
- The other reason I’m happy it’s going to cool down again is that I’ll be able to cook without worrying about being too hot. I’ve been trying to cook as quickly as I can these days. And this is why people eat microwave meals. Don’t worry, I’m not going all crazy and leaving the paleo/primal/ancestral fold. I think microwaves are evil and microwave meals are death in a box. (I do admit there was a time when I was depressed and lazy and ate microwave meals for three weeks. I’d never do that anymore, but I’m just saying, I’m human, too. Don’t worry.)
All right, enough procrastinating for me. Back to work.